Walkabout Mother Bin Specifications & Features
A Walkabout Mother Bin is the missing link between grain carts and trucks.
• Keep the combine running
• Reduce your labor force
• Reduce the amount of trucks you have
Walkabout Mother Bins is located in Faulkton, South Dakota. All mother bins are made in the USA. Financing is available. Optional extras, are listed below.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
*4,000 bushel capacity
*Split front and rear flow gates for blending grain
*22″ unload auger
*Up to 900 bushel per minute unload rate
*Adjustable auger spout
*Twin roll tarps
*Self steering front and force steering rear axles
*Rear access door
*Movable while partially loaded
*Full length clean out doors
*Minmum 200hp required
*58′ long x 13’9″ wide x 12’11” high
*External Scale Display
*Remote Auger Shut Off
*Low Unload Package
- The WMB allows combines to keep moving in the event of delays in the return of trucks to the field.
- Trucks come into the field and load straight out of the WMB at the same or faster rate than being loaded by the grain cart.
- The WMB eliminates the need for a truck to be present to empty the grain cart.
- The WMB acts as a surge tank for grain when trucks can’t keep up with combine and grain cart holding capacity.
- The WMB is totally mobile and able to move from field to field as the harvest progresses even when partially filled.
- The WMB reduces grain cart cycle times. It can be easily moved, even when partly loaded, keeping it in close proximity to the combines.
- The WMB allows farmers to operate with less help and less equipment by holding 4 to 6 semi loads of grain.* This allows a reduction in trucks and/or employees.
- The WMB reduces soil compaction by enabling you to use smaller grain carts and tractors, reducing weights being carried across the field.
- The WMB guarantees the ability to continue or extend harvesting time if:
• elevators close;
• the distance from farm or elevator is too far for trucks to keep grain away from combines;
• problems arise because of slow unloading at the elevator or on-farm storage;
• breakdowns anywhere in the transport, delivery or storage chain.
* Depending on size of mother bin and semi’s being used.