Walkabout Mother Bins is a USA Company, headquartered in South Dakota, making Mother Bins – large, portable, in-field grain storage bins. A WMB provides US farmers with an efficient and affordable grain storage harvest system – a missing link between grain carts and trucks. The idea behind the Mother Bin is in-field storage – keep the combine running longer.
Located in South Dakota, Walkabout Mother Bins is making efficient and affordable grain storage harvest systems – a link between grain carts and trucks – mother bin specs & features. Our mission is to provide affordable, quality Walkabout Mother Bins (WMB’s) to the United States farming community by way of the newly developed WMB’s harvest equipment – the missing link between grain carts and trucks. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding follow-up service and customer satisfaction.
WMBs focuses on quality constructed bins, providing an efficient, easy, affordable (financing is available through CWB National Leasing and Global Financing Group) harvest system that limits overhead and downtime for farmers. Given that farms of all sizes are looking for a more efficient way to perform the ever expanding harvest and overcome delivery chain problems, help shortages or lack of equipment, A Mother Bin will be the springboard that will usher in a new era of harvest efficiency in the US grain belt.
- Keep the combine running!
- Reduce your labor force
- Reduce the number of trucks you have
To make the lives of our customers better.
Walkabout Mother Bins Values:
- Integrity – Our colleagues have strong moral principles and show integrity to our customers.
- Family Life – Our family is important and we are family.
- Happiness – We strive for happiness at work and at home.
- Loyalty – Our loyalty is with our customers and colleagues.
- Health – Our health is essential, and we encourage wellness.